{Mel & Kasey} {Henry & Lucy}

Mel and Kasey are the most adorable couple I've met thus far. They are sickly cute and just beam love. They asked me to do a photos shoot with their "kids" Henry and Lucy, the most well behaved Pitbulls I've encountered. Mel chose one of my favorite places to shoot, Centennial Lakes Park and I had such an awesome time with them. They are so easy to work with as if they had rehearsed the poses before coming to the shoot. They are definitely a photographer's bliss. This was also my first experience shooting pets and I would do it again in a heart beat. Love you guys!

Mel & Kasey
This is Mel, isn't she gorgeous?!


Mel & Kasey
And this is her man, Kasey. She's one lucky girl.


Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey


Mel & Kasey Mel & Kasey
Yes, I am a sucker for lens flare


Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey
Thou shall not throw away overexposed capture

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey
Left to Right; Lucy, Mel, Kasey and Henry


Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey

Mel & Kasey