Have you met Hudson?

I had the pleasure of photographing Hudson, a year and a half cutest ever little boy with him momma Mary and his pop Max. Their pooch Bended is quite a hoot! I was excited when Mary said she wanted me to photograph Hudson wearing a traditional Korean outfit. The outfit was absolutely gorgeous and Hudson looked quite handsome in it.

I had such a great time shooting them outdoors as well, not only the weather and the light was super accommodating for September, the spot that Mary chose was an awesome pick! I hope I get to watch Hudson grow over the years ahead.

Here are some of them. Click here to view the complete set on my Flickr account and or slideshow on the bottom page. Enjoy!


Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson

Mary_Max_Hudson



CLICK PLAY FOR SLIDESHOW