Hey Peeps!

I made a a chocolate wreath last Christmas because I really like the chow mein chocolate combo. So I thought to myself I bet I could make nests with these. So I did. This was so easy to make, a bit messy and greasy but I think it's worth it.

Melt 3 tbs unsalted butter on low heat, drop 3 cups of mini marshmallows, once all melted, drop 1/2 tsp vanilla, then mix 4 cups of dry chow Leon noodles. Grease your hands liberaly with shortening and start molding. I use bottom side of greased muffin pans. Once cooled, fill 'em up with small egg shaped candies and top them with peeps.



If you could find blue robbins eggs, I think they would look cuter. But I couldn't find any.
I had some left over gummy worms that I thought I could use
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment