Now you see him, now you don't!

As soon as I saw these pictures from my sister's Facebook page, Ria, I HAD to share this with you. There were 3 of us taking pictures and Ria by far took the best scenario of what happened that day. This was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me next to the time when Treyton had RSV when he was only three months old.

We were in Indonesia at Tanah Lot, Bali, enjoying the view of the Indian ocean. It was cloudy, a little bit of rain, and the waves were super crazy high!

Treyton worked up the courage to come up closer to the beach so I can take his picture and this was my results

What you don't see from the results (previous link), are these:

Now you see Treyton....... 






Now you don't! Pay very close attention to the first two photos between the photographer in blue hat. That's Treyton on the right engulfed by sea water. My heart stopped for about three seconds! I thought for sure he was dragged by the current.



This nice lady came over with iodine and band aid 

We all had a laugh.