Charlie and Panta Claus

This is Charlie. Charlie is a 6-year old very imaginative boy. When I arrived at their house he was fishing for ghosts! I had a good time shooting this family. Charlie told he one of his favorite books was Aliens Loves Panta Clause. Aimee, Charlie's mom, is a friend of mine and is an excellent dancer, especially traditional Indonesian dance. She has been dancing for Sumunar for lord knows how long. I love how she embraces the Indonesian culture as much as she does. Before I left I was given a great big bear hug from Charlie as well as a gem stone that he said I could have. What a sweetie! Here are some of the pictures I took.

charlie_flickr-39




charlie_flickr-17

charlie_flickr-23

charlie_flickr-41
Charlie and his legos

charlie_flickr-60

charlie_flickr-65

charlie_flickr-76

charlie_flickr-73

charlie_flickr-87


Here are some more pictures on my Flickr account. Click the play button to play the slideshow