The Biggest Agate

Well, not by world's record, not even by Minnesota record, it's by Treyton's record. Considering the location (the dessert like below), we'd say he did fantastic, so fantastic, it made Jeff (a pro Agate hunter, to our family standard) a wee bit jealous. I bet it made Grandma Jean jealous too.

I have taken so many pictures of other families I have not had a chance to take pictures of my own family. My photo shoot was rescheduled that weekend so we decided to go for a ride up North, hoping to catch the leaves colors. I was unsuccessful, however I was still pleased with these shots.



untitled-65.jpg

 untitled-53.jpg

untitled-63.jpg

untitled-62.jpg
It was such a gorgeous day! The light, the temperature, the color, so nice and warm. I love the lens flare that came out of these pictures. All I did was asked Treyton to stand there and look around his surrounding.

untitled-59.jpg

untitled-61.jpg
The prized Agate

untitled-19.jpg

untitled-26.jpg
The horseys of Canal Park in Duluth

untitled-22.jpg

untitled-21.jpg

untitled-13.jpg untitled-12.jpg
When I did ask him to pose, this is what he came up with. I have a feeling the Hip Hop class has something to do with it.

untitled-11.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-5.jpg
Awwww, this so sweet! All I asked was for him to sit on the rock so I could take his pictures. Is he conditioned for such request?

untitled-2.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled-43.jpg
I don't know what I was thinking trying to snap this on a moving vehicle on a freeway going 75 miles an hour. Aside of clouds, I'm also a sucker for sun rays and sun flares.