Staircases and Treyton

I always love our landing in our house with the open staircases but never knew what to do with it to give it an oomph. Recently, I decked it out to make it look a little more interesting. Then, Treyton and I decided to have a fun photo shoot with this new look. I just love how not camera shy Treyton is, he's conditioned to do so. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.

untitled-44.jpg
Here's that handsome dude who is going to turn 6 in a couple of weeks. Yes, I advocate Fonzy's up-collars look. I thinks it's very classy.

untitled-7.jpg untitled-5.jpg 

untitled-6.jpg

untitled-2.jpg untitled-3.jpg

untitled-26.jpg

untitled-39.jpg
Therapy session with Ranger. "I just don't understand it Ranger, what should I do?"

untitled-25.jpg

untitled-21.jpg untitled-24.jpg

untitled-22-2.jpg untitled-20.jpg
a little observation I made about these hanging vines. I'm convinced that the ceiling fan blowing that simulate wind increases the growth of the vines rapidly than without the fan.

untitled-12.jpg
Paintings by my friend Popita Ghozali